When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input personal details in order for us to identify you, such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, credit card or other payment information. We confirm that this information will be held by us and we use that collected data to improve our service:
To process and deliver your order and to keep you informed.
We may use your email address to confirm the order reception and to send additional information about us with our Newsletter; promotions, new product, ect.
We are happy if you decide to write a review, you can choose whether you want to add your name or other personal data.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that have an essential role to provide several services. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Types of cookies
Our website can install and use the following types of cookies:
• Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access to a restricted access parts, remember orders information, remember the order processing, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
• Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a criteria in the user's terminal, such as language, type of browser through which the user accesses the service, regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
• Analysis cookies: allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
• Advertising cookies: allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Below we detail the list of cookies that are downloaded on your device:
Cookie Name Purpose Type Duration Own or third party
Deactivation and elimination of cookies
You have the option to allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. When you deactivate cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser's Help menu where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
• Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge:
• Mozilla Firefox:
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following
• Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
• Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/en/
Cookies used in www.dslaboratories.eu
Next, the cookies that are being used in this portal are identified, as well as their typology and function:
The website www.dslaboratories.eu uses its own and third-party cookies to collect information that helps optimize your visit to its web pages. Cookies will not be used to collect personal information. You can allow its use or reject it, you can also change its configuration whenever you want. You will find more information in our Cookies Policy.
Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
• Accept cookies: This warning will not be displayed again when accessing any portal page during this session.
• Close: The notice is hidden on this page.
• Modify your configuration: You can obtain more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of https://dslaboratories.com.es/ and modify the configuration of your browser.
These terms of service apply to you, the user, when you access or visit the website www.dslaboratories.eu (the “website”). When you browse our website, you accept and respect our rules, conditions and copyright for the use of the site and the products in our webstore.
Information About Us
www.dslaboratories.eu is a site operated by DSHealthcare Ibeira SL a company registered in both Spain and The Netherlands with an Spanish VAT: B66561697 and a Dutch VAT ID number : NL825582507B01. Our complete registered address within the EU is DS Healthcare Iberia SL. C/ Muntaner 322. 1-1. 08021 Barcelona (SPAIN).
We reserve the right to change or modify these terms of service from time to time as we deem appropriate.
Ordering through www.dslaboratories.eu
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. When placing an order in www.dslaboratories.eu you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order. (is it possible?). The contract between us and you will only be formed when we dispatch your order, a process that we will confirm with you via email.
Ways to pay
The product prices are in Euro, including VAT and excluding any other payment and or other shipping costs, any taxes or other charges, unless otherwise stated or agreed in writing.
We accept different payment options:
- Credit and debit credit cards: Maestro, Visa and Mastercard